Central Heating Solutions from EMS
There are almost too many choices; Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, Electricity, Solar Assisted Heating Systems, Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps………
All of the above solutions are available from EMS - we will provide impartial advice for your project and the pro’s and con’s to each solution.
Did you know?
That heating your house with electricity could actually have the lowest running cost?
For a new build property we would always recommend under floor heating. It is more efficient, runs at lower temperatures, and provides comfortable controllable heating with no “hot spots”.
If you have an existing boiler we can service it for you – we are OFTEC and GAS SAFE qualified.
EMS offer a FREE heating consultancy backed up by a complete project management process. Our project management process is as follows:
- Friendly free consultancy meeting between you and EMS to discuss possible solutions
- Technical site survey including Thermal Imaging survey if required*
- Heat loss calculations carried out by EMS
- In house meeting held to discuss project. This will involve project manager and technical director
- Full site schematics designed using CAD* (normally only required for Under Floor Heating systems)
- A dedicated project manager will be assigned to the client to ensure all needs are met and high project efficiency
- EMS will carry out a full site installation using our accredited installation team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
- EMS also offers a whole system support package after installation
* Thermal Imaging survey and CAD are normally chargeable services that may be reimbursed against the cost of your project